Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 23lb yorkie who takes temaril-P every other day got 16mg…

Customer Question
My 23lb yorkie who...

My 23lb yorkie who takes temaril-P every other day got 16mg of Apoquel instead this morning.HELP

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

He just now stalled the Apoquel

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

He dose not seem to hurt.Are you receive any of these messages?

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. What is the dog's name and age?

Luke is 5years old last week

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Luke?

No he had check up in November and all right and healthy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/10/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

How long ago did he get the Apoquel?

How is he just now?