Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We have rescued an 11year old standard poodle. He doesn’t…

Customer Question
We have rescued an...

We have rescued an 11year old standard poodle. He doesn’t want to go near the steps and one hallway will a slight incline he will not walk.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes, no wounds.

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name?

Skippy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Skippy?

He was running along the property but this hallway and stairs spook him.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/9/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Denise, Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Denise
Dr. Denise, Dog Veterinarian

Hi. I’m Dr. Denise, a licensed veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment while I review your concerns.

Expert log in at different times throughout the day. I'm sorry that no one has responded to your question soon. I'm just logging in and would be happy to help.

How long have you had Skippy?

Is he walking up any other stairs, and just avoiding these steps?