Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have a less than 10 yr old schnauzer that has a cyst that…

Customer Question
I have a less...

I have a less than 10 yr old schnauzer that has a cyst that is movable in all directions that she now has it bleeding. She was diagnosed last year with diabetes but otherwise fine and high spirited plays with 5 other dogs that we have

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you

Are you able to send me a picture of the cyst? That would help me a lot

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian