Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Second opinion] MY dog has been in bed for the past 2 days…

Customer Question
Second opinion] MY dog...

Second opinion] MY dog has been in bed for the past 2 days and she keeps cuddling up to one of her stuffed animals and her breast are swollen

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?

Shes not acting normal and its worrying all my family, her name is rosey

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Rosey?

Shes usually active and gets excited when she sees us and she hasnt shown any emotion these days and she doesnt go outside unless she has to per and we go with her so shes not pregnant

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Bruce. I have over 17 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment to review your concerns.

Thank you for your question. I need to ask some more questions to help clear things up. How old is she? When was her last heat cycle? What breed is she?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian