Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My puppy has a grey bump in the corner of his eye. It

Customer Question
My puppy has a...

My puppy has a grey bump in the corner of his eye. It doesn't seem to bother him, but it looks like it is attached to his eyelid or his fur. It's difficult to tell.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the dog's name?

Diesel

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Diesel?

He has red around his eyes like he may have allergies

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you!

Are you able to send me a picture? I can wrap this up for you very quickly with that

Paul

Can you move that piece if fur in front of the lesion out of way and take another photo for me?

That looks like a tick to me

Are you able to remove it?

Paul

I can try. He doesn't mind me touching it. How do I remove it if he allows me to remove it?

Grab it at the base and pull it straight out

Use your fingernails to hold onto it

Have some gauze ready in case it bleeds

Paul

ok thank you so much

Welcome

Let me know when done and take another photo and send to me

How are we doing?