Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I fed my dog some meatloaf yesterday not knowing that dogs…

Customer Question
I fed my dog some...
I fed my dog some meatloaf yesterday not knowing that dogs can not eat bbq sauce. My dog now has not eaten much today and didn’t have dinner. He seems a bit lethargic at times. Should I take hom to the doctor now?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/8/2017
Dog Veterinarian: jadedangel57, owner replied 4 months ago
jadedangel57

Hi JaCustomer,

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jane. I have been involved professionally with dogs in the healthcare and behavioral fields for over 20 years. I’ve worked as a Vet Assistant and Behaviorist and have extensive experience in dog reproduction, as a breeder, for even longer than that.. Canine behavioral issues and training are also my specialties. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

I just signed in and noticed no other expert chose to answer your question and wanted to help. Do you still need help with this matter? If so, it is necessary for me to get a little information from you before I can type up your reply. Your patience is appreciated.

Is he vomiting?

Does he have diarrhea?

Is he walking with his back arched?

Does he seem to have abdominal pain?

Has he started eating?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian