Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is a Apple / deer head Chihuahua about seven pounds he's…

Customer Question
He is a Apple...

He is a Apple / deer head Chihuahua about seven pounds he's 3 years old and pretty healthy no problems and just out of the blue he starts shaking his head uncontrollable he Shivers a lot that's normal but him doing this with his head is like he's kind of rubbing it against whatever his Chin is laying on he has no control over it and will not be around us he's in the same room but he won't like lay on our laps or leave with us like he normally does he keeps his distance I don't know what to do I don't know whether he's having Tremors or a seizure or what I can do to make it go away or make him better or more comfortable

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?

Roman

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Roman?

I have a video of him so I could show you all if that's all possible is there any way that I can send it to y'all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
I do have a video that I can send y'all whenever y'all review the question if there's any way I can get it to you please let me know because I recorded it so y'all would be able to look more into detail of what it might be
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Chelsea Pulter, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Chelsea Pulter
Dr. Chelsea Pulter, Dog Veterinarian
Hello I am Dr Pulter. I can help you out today, but I cannot speak on the phone with you. If that is alright let me know otherwise I can opt out.
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

Can you attach the video using the paperclip icon so i can see what we are dealing with?