Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is an 8yr old labrador retriever. He has been treated…

Customer Question
Hello! My dog is...

Hello! My dog is an 8yr old labrador retriever. He has been treated for interdigit cysts (one and just at the same location) for five times in the last two months but all in vain. He weighs 40kgs and is super active. With the antibiotics, his coat has become dull and it is apparent that his body is not responding well to them. He has on and off ear infection as well. There is only one hospital for him in this town. I feel helpless as the doctors just keep prescribing him more and more medicines, which seem to temporarily work for him.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. There are all sorts of infections your dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?

He is Nawab.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

Apart from these two recurring problems he has none others.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/6/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi!

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you

It is early in the AM so I will wait for you to get back to me here- But I believe I can get Nawab sorted out for you :)

Have seen this many times

Paul

Dr. Paul, at the moment his health is my utmost concern. Let me know, how we can go along with his treatment.

Hi again

There is a ton of ground to cover here and it would be much more efficient if we could talk by phone

Are you able to request the phone call through the service?

Paul