Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He cant put any pressure on his front paw it happened very…

Customer Question
He cant put any...

He cant put any pressure on his front paw it happened very suddenly. he went outside and was limpimg when he came back in

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes, I don't see anything.

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

7 1/2. Golden retriever. 100 lbs

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Fenway

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/5/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

T​ry looking between his paw pads for something stuck or redness. If you wiggle his toes is there any pain? Do you see or feel any swelling?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian