Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is bleeding from in side of his mouth.? Would eating…

Customer Question
My dog is bleeding...

My dog is bleeding from in side of his mouth.?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?

Would eating hard bonnes cut his gums ?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Dog Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

Y​es, eating hard bones can scrape tissue off the gums and cause bleeding. Will he let you look in his mouth to check for an injured tooth or a scratch on the gums? What was he doing right before the bleeding started? When did you first notice the bleeding?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian