Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She keeps l. Flinching. I think she has arthritis in her…

Customer Question
She keeps l Veterinarian's...

She keeps l

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

Flinching

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

I think she has arthritis in her paws and legs

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name and age?

She is 13 going to be 14 next month

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Her name is Sassy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sassy?

She needs ear drops when her ear infection acts up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
It's like she is having trouble seeing
Answered in 4 days by:
12/7/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian-patient relationship by examination.

I apologize for the delay in someone gettin to your question I am just coming online and saw your question had not been answered yet.

Is Sassy on any medications or joint supplements currently for arthritis?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian