Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

It’s possible because a dog have 1000 enzymes high and

Customer Question
Hi,It’s possible because a...

Hi,It’s possible because a dog have 1000 enzymes high and vomiting blood ,is for putting her too sleep ,because maybe she only have a week ,was my daughter dog Kenzy just 12 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

That happens soo quick happens today give few hours to do such determination with no sec.opinion o maybe ignorance .Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/3/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr B, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you...what exactly is your question?

If you can give me more details of what your questions are I will try and help you....DRB