Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Our russel had an inter something cyst removed on his right…

Customer Question
Our jack russel had...

Our jack russel had an inter something cyst removed on his right front paw the dressing came off after one day we have been soaking it to keep it clean he is on antibiotics and something for pain since it looked more swollen and he keeps licking it we have put on betadine ointment and wrapped it up

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Russel?

He does not want us to touch it and he can bite he is 8 years old and lives inside

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Good morning

Dr.Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you!

Would you be able to wrap it again if I tell you how?

Paul

Ok

Great!

You will need:

Neosporin or other topical antibiotic

4x4 gauze

Bandage wrap- kling type material

Adhesive tape

Do you have all of those?
Paul

how are things going?
just a friendly reminder to rate me that is how i get paid
paul