Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My little dog petie has been gasping for air all night. He…

Customer Question
My little dog petie...

My little dog petie has been gasping for air all night. He holds his nose up so he can breath.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

Not sure he was put on antibiotics two weeks ago. My vet says he may need steroids. My big concern is NOW. He's really having a hard time breathing

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

No he is 9 years old and I live in an area that doesn't have a lot of help in this area

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Good morning

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

You need to take him in to be examined immediately

I know you mentioned that there is not a lot of help in your area but we need to find you a veterinary emergency clinic or 24 hospital ASAP

Paul

that's what I told you!!!! please cancel this order it wasn't any help
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian