Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is having a hard time breathing and throwing up foam.

Customer Question
My dog is having...

My dog is having a hard time breathing and throwing up white foam. She is very lethargic and will not eat or drink anything

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

She is six months and has no vaccinations

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
She drank some water but immediate ly threw it up along with some bill or white foam
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Good morning.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

I would be happy to help you!

I am very worried about your puppy- this could be parvovirus or a foreign body blocking the bowels

Either way you need to take her to be examined this morning

They will want to do x-rays, give her fluids and anti-nausea meds and test her for parvovirus

Okay?

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian