Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Our Golden Buddy is lethargic, stands and doesn't blink,

Customer Question
Our Golden Buddy is...

Our Golden Buddy is lethargic, stands and doesn't blink, disoriented and not socializing at all. He is eating and drinking water. It has been over 24 hours of this. We took him to the vet last night and said he seemed fine and recommended an xray and labs after 24hour observation. My husband just told me that he completely ripped a bag of cement 2 days ago. Should we take him tot he emergency clinic or wait until the morning to take him to his vet. He is a 7 month old Golden Retriever.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the Golden. What is the Golden's name?

Buddy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Buddy?

He just wants to sleeps and breaths heavily. I am afraid he might be poisoned by the cement. No throwing up or diahrrea.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

I would likebto be refunded. I had to take him to the emergency room. Not very good service on your part. Please refund me asap. Thank you.
I could not find the link to get my refund. It was an emergency question and I have not received an answer from a professional vet as stated on your ad. Please let me know when will I get my refund.