Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Has a swollen first toe front left paw. 2 yr old

Customer Question
Has a swollen first...

Has a swollen first toe front left paw. 2 yr old Germansheperd. Vet claims could be cancer n wants to amputate toe. No fever but has given antibiotics in case it is an infection. Please help. Thank u

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name?

Lobita. Translates to small wolf but she is big

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lobita?

No just that toe is very sensitive. She remains constantly inside her ingloo. I have 3 other dogs. She does not play or run with the other dog her age

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Good morning

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

I would be happy to help you!

Are you able to get me those x-rays to look at

They should be digital

That would really help me help you!

Paul

How would I go about getting them?
Thank u. We have spent too much money already. I that this was going to be free I should have stop when I find out it was going to pay $28.00. Take your fee and forget about my question.

I am really sorry about this service

I am just a consultant and only get paid if you accept my answer

I know that it is really confusing from the clients perspective and I apologize for that

It really makes it hard for us to do our job also :(

Paul

I’m sorry but i do not want to pay anymore. Thanks u. Your agency got the preliminary amount. That’s all I’m able to pay. Do not charge anymore.

Thats fine'

I dont have anything to do with the charges/billing

Paul

If I respond to have a phone call it states that I’m willing to pay additional charges which I’m not willing to Thank you again

No problem

I understand

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian