Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She has been vomiting bile and water doesnt want to eat. i…

Customer Question
She has been vomiting...

She has been vomiting bile and water doesnt want to eat. i gave her some puppy milk and forced a small amount of food .

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the puppy eat anything unusual?

No. the dogs downstairs from me were sick and one died

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name?

It looked like parvo to me but that doesnt seem to be wat she has

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the puppy?

I gave them theres 3 but she only one sick. i gave them their booster since i scared they would

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

How old is she?

What breed?

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

When was the puppy milk and food force fed?

On what dates were vaccines given?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian