Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My daughter empty a hole shampoo bottle in my yorky. An he…

Customer Question
My daughter empty a...

My daughter empty a hole shampoo bottle in my yorky

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the dog?

An he is growing up foam

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

He's eyes

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name and age?

But my main worry us he growing up foam he is walking n fine but every 2 minutes he trows up foam

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

He's name is ***** ***** is 5 months

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Am worried I need to know what to do
I don't want nothing to happen to him
He's gaging like he wants to throw up
11/30/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

What shampoo was used? Can you share a link to the product?

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian