Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My yorkshir 14weeks old bit 2weeks ago now sneezing and has…

Customer Question
My yorkshir 14weeks...

My yorkshir 14weeks old bit 2weeks ago now sneezing and has breathing trouble lost energy not like a puppey

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Dasie may 14 weeks

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Daisy may

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

Tic bite

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?