Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

12 year old Havanese is shaking and whining and hiding. he…

Customer Question
12 year old Havanese...

12 year old Havanese is shaking and whining and hiding. he will only ome out when told he gets a snack

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the Havanese's name?

George

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about George?

He has a bad hip that bothers him sometimes but this doesn't seem to be it. He had surgery on that hip when he was about a year old and many of his teeth have been removed. i think he was a puppy mill dog I have another dog Cock a poo named Molly and I'm afraid if something happens to George Milly will die from missing him.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?