Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I walked out a the room for a few minutes when I came back…

Customer Question
I walked out a...

I walked out a the room for a few minutes when I came back my 3 year old dog drank my sangria wine will this harm him ?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

Nothing that I can see he has never drank anything but water before this wine

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

No place I just want to know if the wine he drank will hurt him please give me an answer thank you so much

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

NO

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Nothing visually obvious. Is the dog eating normally?

YES HE IS NOW EATING HIS FOOD

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No appetite problems. What is the dog's name?

DEXTER HES PART HOUND AND I DONT KNOW WHAT ELES

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

NO HE IS A NORMAL ACTING HOUND

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth and I'll do my best to help you today! To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

Dogs get into everything! DO you know about how much Dexter weighs?

How long ago did he drink it?