Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

We have aFrench bulldog, age about 6. She is always

Customer Question
We have aFrench bulldog...

We have aFrench bulldog, age about 6

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?

She is always congested, mucous, sneezing, wheezing etc. this is not a seasonal allergy and developed about 18 months ago we give her Benadryl and it seems to help but the congestion is chronic

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Mimi

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mimi?

Not really. Otherwise she is healthy and active.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/28/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth - I'm so sorry your question wasn't responded to sooner - different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about Mimi's problem, and want to help. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

Has Mimi had a check up with the vet recently?

How much Benadryl are you giving her and how frequently?

About how big is Mimi?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian