Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog is super sluggish and his balance is off. Oden and he…

Customer Question
My dog is super...

My dog is super sluggish and his balance is off

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your dog. What is the dog's name and age?

Oden and he is 5

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Oden?

His temp is 101.7

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm a licensed veterinarian with more than twenty years of experience, and I'm here to help with your question about Oden.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but I'm glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided. I'll do my best to earn your good rating, because that's the only way I receive any compensation for helping you.
To start with, I want to let you know:

1. There are many different things that can cause lethargy and balance problems.
  2. At least we know he does not have a fever; 101.7 is a normal temperature.

Please tell me what your question is for me today.

I'll be standing by awaiting your reply. Thank you.