Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 4 month old pup got into his sedatives. i think he ate 1

Customer Question

my 4 month old pup got into his sedatives. i think he ate 1 1/2 pill or 2 pills. He is staggering, drooling, and peeing on floor. what should I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Spencer. He is a big pup, over 40 lbs.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Spencer?
Customer: No.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 11 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?