Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog just on me. It’s seems to have been about a hour

Customer Question
My dog just laid on...
My dog just laid on me. It’s seems to have been about a hour while I was sleeping. She didn’t wanna move and she was breathing from her belly. When I touched her belly she moved my hand after a couple seconds. Her tongue was hanging then she would close and start the breathing all over again. May you know what is wrong or am I just worried. By the way this is my first dog and I’ve had her for about a week. She is 4yrs and my aunt gave her to me
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
In addition, I just took her outside she used the bathroom ! She isn’t doing anything anymore. Could that be the reason?
11/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Do you have video to share of what you witnessed?