Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have two dogs, 65 male and a 55 ld female. They )i think…

Customer Question
I have two dogs...

I have two dogs, 65 male and a 55 ld female. They )i think both may ingested Galiprant 60 tablets. If not both then 1, the vet tell me she gave me 30, I have dosed the male for 10 days. that leave 20 between them or in one.. I have induced vomitting for both, and have succeeded at that.. do I need to do anything else.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Smoke(m) and shlya(f) let me clarify. the tablest were 60 mg each and I think there were 20 left, although I did not think there where that many left, the vet tells me that I was given 30 total..

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

Dogs.. they are both 13

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How are your companions at this time? Were you successful in bringing up tablets in the vomit for one or both dogs? Do you know how long it had been following ingestion before vomiting took place?