Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Realest ness and itching that started about 5 hours after…

Customer Question
Realest ness and itching...

Realest ness and itching that started about 5 hours after rabies vaccine and bordatella oral vaccine. She is a 6 lb ihuahua

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name?

Luna. She doesn’t have flea meds. It was a vaccine for rabies and bordetella

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Luna?

She is 10yrs old. That is all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Are you seeing any welts or swelling? Any rashing on the skin?