Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have an 11 year old English bulldog. A couple weeks ago…

Customer Question
I have an 11 year...
I have an 11 year old English bulldog. A couple weeks ago going down the stairs I heard him fall down the last couple stairs. He had a short limp for a couple days and that went away he was more vocal breathing at that time. A few days ago he snuck downstairs again and I caught him going down the stairs again this time he just slide his eyes are bad and misjudged the last step. He is excessively panting the last 2 days, and gets wheezy. His gums are pink, he's eating about normal, drinking tons of water, and going to the bathroom like clock work.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?