Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I just brought her home today. She is supposedly 15 weeks…

Customer Question
I just brought her...

I just brought her home today. She is supposedly 15 weeks old and seems very underweight and listless. She's been here at home for 3 - 1/2 hours and shows no interest in food, though she has been drinking water. She has urinated twice, and I just found a big liquid mess in her pen almost white in color. She has just been sleeping.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?

Lola

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lola?

She is 1/2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and1/2 toy poodle. She has only had her first set of vaccinations - on September 19. She only weighs about a pound

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
I have been waiting for an answer for 57 minutes. That is unacceptable. Please cancel my account immediately.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/27/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Sarah Snow,
 replied 4 months ago
Sarah Snow

I am Dr. Snow. I just signed on - would you like me to try and help you?

No, it’s too late
Dog Veterinarian: Sarah Snow,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok, I'll alert customer service for you!

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian