Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She is limping and when I touch one of her front paws she…

Customer Question
She is limping and...

She is limping and when I touch one of her front paws she react in pain

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes and there is none. She is a Datsun with very deformed legs

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

She is Tara and is 7 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Tara

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tara?

No. otherwise she is ok. This started today after she went out in our patio

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian replied 6 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth - I'm so sorry your question wasn't responded to sooner - different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about Tara's problem, and want to help. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

I'm sorry Tara is having some difficulty, when she walks will she put any pressure on her foot? Or is she completely holding the leg up?