Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog has been vomiting since yesterday morning. The first

Customer Question

My dog has been vomiting since yesterday morning. The first couple times it was solid but from then on out just clear fluid like water. He wants to drink water a lot. Last that I know of his last pee was last night. It kind sounds like he is having a hard time breathing.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?
Customer: He did get in the garbage on thanksginving day and when he was throwing up we thought that he just ate to much stuffing or turkey. there were no bones that we know of.
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Boozer, he is 6 years old.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Boozer?
Customer: all he wants to is drink lots of water and walks around with his tail tucked. he will lay down.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- How much does he weigh?

2- Any pre existing medical conditions?

3- Breed?

4- Is it fair to say he is drinking more than usual?

5- How long has this been going on?