Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Left paws booties on too long. So now my dogs feet are dark…

Customer Question
Left paws booties on...

Left paws booties on too long. So now my dogs feet are dark red to purple in color.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your dog?

Her feet are dark red to purple in color

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your dog seem to hurt?

She isn't crying out in pain..she is just uncomfortable

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?

No noise

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?

Feet swollen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?