Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I have an 10 yr old chi. I have recently also had 3 newborn…

Customer Question
Hi I have an 10...
Hi I have an 10 yr old chi. I have recently also had 3 newborn foster puppies that were bottle fed at my home. In the last month my chi was very swollen..almost like a water retention. It went away after approx 5 days. He stopped jumping up on the couch and the last 2 days he has been very stiff and sore. He will yelp when touched and won't walk down stairs. I don't have a clinic open close to me until monday
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/26/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

No one answered in a timely fashion. Ive requested my money back and have taken my dog to a local vet thank you.

You're welcome. I'll contact customer service on my end, as well.

Thanks