Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He is shaking and lipming. A maltese. I don't see anything.

Customer Question
He is shaking and...

He is shaking and lipming

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

A maltese

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes, I don't see anything. One paw is red but I don't see anything iin it

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the Maltese's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** is 4 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Malibu?

He was fine last night but he has been hding under the bed since this morning

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am wondering if the lameness and the hiding are related or if she is not feeling well in addition to being sore.

Is this a front or hindleg?

Is she holding the leg up? Willing to put weight on it?

Paul

He is not holding the leg up. I took him for a walk just now and he seems to be walking normally

Okay.

So problem solved? :)

I will just watch him and if he is still shaking I will take him to the vet tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving

Sounds good.

IF any other signs surface today please let me know

Paul

Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian