Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My 7 lb yorkie is 10 this month. can no longer have dry food…

Customer Question
My 7 lb yorkie...

My 7 lb yorkie is 10 this month. can no longer have dry food because of pancreatitis, one bout in hospital for it. now will not eat ANYTHING but chicken and today vomitted pinkish like blood. Diarrehea almost every day. has destroyed hardwood flooring from urine that was not seen or smelled. no energy, lathargic, still moves, the messes are in the nightime.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the Yorkie?

Should we put her down or buy a doggy pen ? What a bout the look alike blood in vomitt ? that is not everyday but the diahrrea is almost every day inder the dining room table where i have pee pads. I am having problem continually cleaning , the smell is horrible and I cant have anyone to the house anymore...Is it to eatlly to think about putting her down?? thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

Content for now. Did you see my full question? Thank you
I hope I am only paying for one question?
Please review the question I did pay for? I am very concerned about my best little friend....
Is anyone able to answer my question?
Please answer my original long story question.. we are desperate in a weekend to get some answers about our 4 legged child! Please help...