Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog Bailey and 8 yr old Rat Terrier has an open sore on…

Customer Question
My dog Bailey and 8...
My dog Bailey and 8 yr old Rat Terrier has an open sore on her behind. It is ozzing and I have put sulfardine on it for one day and it doesn't seem to be any better.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Bruce. I have over 17 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment to review your concerns.

Thank you for your question about Bailey. I'm sorry to hear about this sore on her rear end. Is there a possible way for you to post a picture here with the paper clip icon so I can see what you're seeing. I'm very suspicious for something and a picture can help me to further support or push away from that.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian