Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Crusty nose discharge in eyes. Red crust eyes and crust

Customer Question
Crusty nose discharge in...

Crusty nose discharge in eyes

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

Red crust eyes and crust nose

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the dog seem to hurt?

Front paw

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the dog's name and age?

Ayla. 2yr. Viszla breed. Had shots

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Ayla?

2 yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Ayla?

This summer she was badly infected with fleas

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?