Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My silly dog may have injured himself, but im not sure. He…

Customer Question
My silly dog may...

My silly dog may have injured himself, but im not sure. He was posted to a pole using his leash and tried to chase a squirrell. The leash yanked him back and he started screaming a crying. His mouth was bleeding a little and he was really shaken up, but he otherwise seemed fine. Now he just seems so sleepy and tired and one of his legs cracks sometimes, like a cracked knuckle.. Idk if hes hurt. But he just seems less like himself. He has some difficulty eating hard foods too. Like he wont eat his chicken chews. He wont even play with me.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?

20 months his name is*****: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Snaccs?

No. He just has skin allergies and is a big wuss

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Good morning.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I would be happy to help you!

Is he able to walk normally?

Still breathing okay?

Paul