Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My dog just threw up 3 times yellow bile and has a red

Customer Question
My dog just threw...

My dog just threw up 3 times yellow bile and has a red belly

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your dog eat anything unusual?

Nothing unusual

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name and age?

Zucco 2

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Zucco?

My husband said he was licking a peanut a few hours ago but w took it away but he eats peanut butter sometimes, he also fed him some turkey from thanksgiving which he threw up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi is anyone available to speak?
11/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

What is he bringing up in his vomit?

Can he keep any water down?

Are his gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

If you press on his belly, any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Could he have eaten anything harmful (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?

Is his belly itchy or sore?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian