Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

My sons Husky just had a fight with another dog...seem okay…

Customer Question
My sons Husky just had...
My sons Husky just had a fight with another dog...seem okay but now wont get up.He is 7 yrs old. He seems paralyzed on his rt side can you please advise? My son is scared to death that dogbisvhus life
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/25/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

I would be happy to help you.

Are there cuts? Is there any bleeding?

Is he able to stand up with assistance?

Rate of breathing? Heart rate?

Paul

He can not stand. Very calm...breathing normal...no cuts. Whimpering when touched around ribs.

Thanks.

Sorry to keep asking but even with a towel under the abdomen like a sling he is not able to get up?

Paul

Took to long tk answer Zombie going to emergency. If notbti much trouble plz calk Michael at(###) ###-####

Okay

Was going to recommend that

Please update me after the visit

Paul

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian