Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She's constipated. Jenny. 1 year and a half. She has been…

Customer Question
She's constipated. Veterinarian's Assistant:...

She's constipated.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Jenny. 1 year and a half

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jenny?

She has been biting herself on her outer right thigh and left front paw. Last bowel movement was two days ago

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/24/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am sorry to learn Jenny is constipated, I will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is she trying to defecate?

2- Is she eating and drinking?

3- How much does she weigh?

4- Did she get into anything?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian