Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

She doesn't seem well, not eating much .her ears are super…

Customer Question
She doesn't seem well...

She doesn't seem well , not eating much .her ears are super cold and her nose is cold nd dry she has had some vomiting ( this morning) and dihrea .

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the dog eat anything unusual?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The Expert will know what to do. What is the dog's name and age?

Caia and she is 3

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Caia

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.

There is not one

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?

She is very tired

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/24/2017
Dog Veterinarian: petdrz, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
petdrz
petdrz, Veterinarian

I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy to work with you if you are still needing assistance.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian