Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Happy Thanksgiving. I took him to the Vet yesterday to get…

Customer Question
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving. ...

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the dog?

I took him to the Vet yesterday to get him groomed. He hasn't had an appetite since then. He does have ear infections but I haven't put drops in his ears since Monday.

Veterinarian's Assistant: There are all sorts of infections the dog can pick up. I'll have you talk to the Veterinarian who'll sort out what is wrong and help you decide what to do about it. What is the dog's name and age?

My fur baby's name is ***** ***** he is a 3 year old German Shepard/Husky mix.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Max?

He weighs about 74 pounds. He drinks plenty of water and usually has a healthy appetite. He goes potty regularly.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
I know it is Thanksgiving an all, but I went ahead and paid for a reply within 30 minutes. It has been an hour, will I be getting a response soon?! Oddly enough, it doesn't appear that there is anything wrong with Max after all. He most likely didn't like the wet food he was given.
11/24/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Meghan Denney
Dr. Meghan Denney, Dog Veterinarian

Hi I am Dr. Denney. I am currently reviewing your post now. Please give me a few minutes to type my response. Thank you for trusting us with your question. This service is used for general information only and is no substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

I apologize for the delay. With the Holiday different doctors are on at different times and questions take longer to get answered.

Is Max still doing well today?

Max is back to his happy self and chewing on a big bone.
Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian