Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I bought some frozen stuffed chicken breasts, kiev flavor…

I bought some frozen stuffed...
I bought some frozen stuffed chicken breasts, kiev flavor and they are raw. The box says remove them from the box and place a tinfoil lined baking sheet in the oven. 400 degrees for 30 minutes. What i dont understand is whether to remove the breasts from the plastic wrap they come in. Here are some
Pictures.
11/24/2017
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian

Hello, I'm Dr. Kara. I have over 20 years of experience as a veterinarian and I'd like to help. Please give me a moment to review your concerns.

Yes, you need to remove the chicken form the plastic packaging, then place it on the foil lined pan and cook as directed (at 400F for 28 minutes for 1 to 2 pieces, 30 minutes for 4 to 6 pieces).

Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Veterinarian