Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He had slept in the afternoon and when I called him to come…

Customer Question
He had slept in...

He had slept in the afternoon and when I called him to come for his food, he didn't move. I carried him out to get the food and called him to come get it. He did walk but very slowly and then his back legs gave out. He was also shaking.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help To. How old is To?

11

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about To?

Kaci has had a few other unusual signs the last few months. He fall off the bed a couple of times and acted like he didn't want to get out of his bed when I called him. But not as extreme as tonight

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/23/2017
Dog Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

I am sorry to have to say this but Kaci needs to go to the ER.

This could be anything from anemia, to fluid in the abdomen to metabolic disease (kidney, liver, electrolytes) to organ problems to heart and lung problems.

Is there an ER nearby?

Paul

No.....two hours away somewhere in Rochester

NY?

Okay i will do my best for you now

Paul

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
DocPaul
I never got an answer from you. I sent payment on my VISA debit card and it has been taken out of my account. I want that fee returned to my account immediately.

Good morning

All the payments were blocked for some reason when I was online

Well, the payment has gone through to my Debit Cart/Checking account and I would very much appreciate your crediting that amount back to me. OR send me a check. It's too late now for any answers from you.

I totally agree with you

I dont have anything to do with the money/payment stuff

I am just a consultant here

Sorry for all of the hassles that you had!

Thank you! who do I contact for a refund.

You would have to contact customer service