Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

He's walking sideways kinda...almost like he is drunk. He…

Customer Question
He's walking sideways kinda...almost...

He's walking sideways kinda...almost like he is drunk

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

He lost control of his bowels for a second too. That's not normal for him. He's 3 yrs old No wounds

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the dog's name?

Winston

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Winston?

He's an American Bully...that's a bulldog pitbull mix

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/23/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth and I'll do my best to help you today! To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

I'm sorry Winston doesn't seem to be himself, how is he acting right now? Is he able to stand or walk?

Any breathing changes?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian