Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Just got a papillon puppy who is 5 months and I notice he…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi, just...

Second opinion] Hi, just got a papillon puppy who is 5 months and I notice he keeps stretching all different positions? He also won't sleep with us get off the bed and lays on the floor. He changes his spot through out the night. Not really sure what is going on I have had a lot of dogs. He has been to the vet he looks well just some skin allergies

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?

He is not having lethargy he has tons of energy crazy energy! I was just wondering if stretching a lot in different positions means there is something wrong or if it is normal for a puppy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?

He just had tape worm but they are all gone the vet gave him medicine. So when does the vet contact me?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/23/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Dog Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth - I'm so sorry your question wasn't responded to sooner - different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your puppy's problem, and want to help. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

I think that is a good sign that your guy seems to have the usual puppy energy, what is his name?

How recent was his vet exam?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian