Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Sneezing and and a bit of blood coming from the left-hand…

Customer Question
Sneezing and and...

Sneezing and and a bit of blood coming from the left-hand nostril

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

He's three years old his name is ***** ***** American Staffy breed he's been also doing a head flick thing as if he's got something in his ear as if he's got something in his ear full stop.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Trigger?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/22/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 5 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? Can you share video of the head flick you describe?

Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 4 months ago

Gracious. I am glad to see that he received care. Grass awns get stuck in the strangest of places!

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian