Dog Veterinary

Ask a dog vet and get answers to your dog health questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

I think I accidentally gave my dog a double dose of

Customer Question
Hey! I think I...

Hey! I think I accidentally gave my dog a double dose of antibiotic tonight

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?

Charlie, 7 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Charlie?

Nope It was for puppy vaginitis

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/22/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time? What antibiotic are you giving and in what milligram strength? How much does Charlie weigh? How much would have been given total and how long between doses?